Gregory Veterinary Hospital- Tampa, FL 813-968-5515
Veterinarian Serving Tampa, FL and the Surrounding Cities
At Gregory Veterinary Clinic in Tampa, FL, we strive for excellence in all our services. Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care, including vaccinations, can help alleviate or prevent serious health problems. Our veterinarians have extensive experience and training in many medical conditions including skin and ear disease, surgery, arthritis, dentistry and many more. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Pet Dermatology - Skin and Ear Treatment Services: The number one medical condition pets suffer from are skin and ear infections. These chronic conditions can be related to many underlying diseases, but most commonly are due to an allergy we call atopy. We will help you to better understand this frustrating condition and take a thorough and aggressive approach to relieving your pets symptoms. Our goal is to find a long-term treat solution to your pets allergies.
- Veterinary Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures including spay, neuters, tumor removals, bladder stone removal, fracture repair and many more.
- Vaccinations: We customize our vaccination protocol to best protect your pet based on lifestyle and life-stage. Available vaccinations include: Rabies, Canine Distemper (DHPP), Leptospirosis, Bordetella, Influenza, Feline Leukemia and Feline Distemper (FVRCP).
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Veterinary Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Veterinary Dentistry: Our pet dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for blood analysis, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent Pet identification: We offer Home Again microchip identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
- Pet Arthritis Therapy: We provide a comprehensive, multimodal approach to to your pets arthritis. Treatments include joint support, physical therapy, medications and rehabilitation.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Emergency Care: We are happy to provide day-time emergency care for critical care patients. All after hours emergencies are referred to Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners (813-933-8944) or Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Services (813-265-4043).